Monday, April 12, 2010

Hurdles and Measurements!

If you think I'm about to talk about that sport with fast runners and high jumpers in Track and Field that they show on the Olympics, think again. I'm talking about the Diet Olympics, and lets just say, I've got a ton of hurdles that I need training for... So, let's just focus on the BIG ones for now:

Whether I am on a diet or not I don't think 'making good choices' in food is my big issue. I can make good choices all day long... Which also means I could eat, all day long. I love to graze. I graze at my desk, at lunch, and at home. Its not enough that I'm making the right choices because I could be having an apple with peanut butter for a snack, but then I'll have carrots and hummus, then a few slices of cheese... adding that up, that would be a meal.

This is my biggest hurdle. GRAZING

Grazing is what sends me over my caloric limit each day, which is why I have been stuck at my current weight. The grazing needs to stop. I need to allow myself one snack in between meals, not six.

Another hurdle I have, which is probably my second biggest hurdle, is my weakness for sugar. I seriously LOVE chocolate and anything baked with sugar and butter. I have a very hard time resisting cookies, brownies, and candy in a lovely little dish. If i walk into a house with a candy dish on the coffee table it takes every ounce of strength not to bury my fingers in that bowl... which is embarrassing, but the truth.

So there... my two biggest hurdles to be conquered. Out in the open. I'm ready to be rid of them. You know what else I am ready to be rid of? INCHES. I'd like to get rid of these inches on my body. 

So, without further ado... here are my .... {deep breath}.... my MEASUREMENTS:

Height: 5'4"

Waist: 37"

Hips: 41.5"

Chest: 38"

Arms: 13"

Thighs: 21.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment