Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A good day

Yesterday was probably one of the better eating days I've had so far on this little journey. I ate a large breakfast, a healthy snack, and a healthy, filling lunch... followed by two workouts in one day!! {This is a rare occurrence people. Working out is one of the hardest things for me... i'm kinda lazy}

Yesterday after lunch, I went to the gym {at my work} for an hour, which included 30 minutes of cardio followed by some free weights and strength training.

THEN, after work I met up with one of my besties and we went for our "HILL WALK" -- which is more like a mountain, since you can see the top from the freeway, but it's paved, so we call it a hill. It takes us about 30 minutes to go up, and about 15 to come down... my legs were noodles, but it hurt so good.

Because of those 2 workouts, I went to bed last night still having 600+ calories remaining in my daily calories!! WOW... if only I could do this every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment