Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thoughts on DETOXING

I've been thinking seriously about doing a DETOX cleanse. I'll be honest it scares the living shit out of me to do it, but I am so confident that if I somehow manage to complete one, a lot of my struggles will be gone. I have this feeling that there is something off internally, nothing medically life-threatening, but just some kind of road block.

I've been reading up on the CLEAN program, and it seems like a lot of people who were having very similar struggles with the scale went on this cleanse and it made a world of difference. It seems like whatever is "off" in my system is causing my body to process foods in the exact same manner - whether they are healthy or not. Perhaps there are so many toxins in my body that it can't even recognize that I'm trying to do something better for it, so it just stores those veggies and salads and chicken and fish as fat, because it simply doesn't know what else to do.

So probably in the next few weeks, I'll start some sort of a DETOX cleanse. I'll report daily as I'll need some sort of outlet to vent to, as I have a strong feeling I will be Oscar the Grouch for about 2 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment