Thursday, February 28, 2013

DETOX: Day 3

Day 3 was interesting, a bit more difficult for some reason. I've been sleeping like a rock, and it's been hard to get up and get ready for work. I've noticed my digestion isn't "changing" like it should, so I've started doing hot water with lemon in the morning while I get ready for work. It helps with the "I need coffee" craving, which is still one of my lingering problems.

Workouts are getting harder, as I have a lot less energy to keep me going through the hour. I've noticed cardio isn't that tiring, I can keep up in that department, but its the weight training, push ups, and workouts of that variety that really make me see stars.... yep I saw stars one day, and it unnerving, but I pushed through it and was ok.

My hardest time of day is still dinner. I'm cranky then too. It's hard getting home from a long day knowing I can' have a nice warm comfy dinner - I have to have a smoothie. HOWEVER, once it's over, I actually feel satisfied. I don't want anything else.

I really miss coffee. I miss my afternoon latte treat. Honestly I could keep most of these healthy habits alive, but I will need my coffee and my dinners back please.

That is all.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment