Friday, November 15, 2013

Thai-Day Friday: Paleo Thai PAd See Ew

So Last night I made an amazingly delish, and amazingly easy thai dinner: Thai Pad See Ew with carrot noodles instead of regular noodles.

Seriously, this dish was so simple. The hardest part was peeling the carrots into noodle form, which wasn't hard at all... in fact it only took 15 minutes with a basic peeler. Just cooked the chicken in a wok (I actually was in a pinch and used a roasted chicken from whole foods) then add the veggies and simmer in garlic and 1/3 cup coconut aminos (soy sauce substitute) for 5-10 minutes. Then after that you just throw in 2 eggs and scramble them into the dish and shazaam! Done.
How good does this look?? Even my little Olive wanted in on the goodness. Just look at that stare. HAHA

***SIDE NOTE: I added about 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger to this in the wok with the veggies and it made such a difference. If you like fresh ginger you should definitely try that!!

Click here for recipe.

Anyways, I'm loving my new book, and I do realize I need to take better photos of my food. I'll work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment