Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Six-and-a-half-week challenge...

The month of October has just zoomed by in a blur.... a very fuzzy, very crazy blur of birthdays, events, holidays, outings and more birthdays.

I began with a friends birthday, with celebratory outings and food - oh the food. There were sandwiches, chimichangas, churros, candy, cake and a lot of other things I "only had a few bites of". Yes, I was good, but not that good. I didn't overeat but I definitely indulged a little too much.

The whole month has been like that really. I was on a role in September: I had successfully lost about 5 more lbs and was on the verge of meeting my actual Drivers License weight. And then October happened. Food, fun and more food.

I'm not upset because I haven't really gained any weight back, I've just hit a wall. My workouts are helping me stay at this weight, but I dont want to stay at this weight. I want to keep going.

So here is my challenge: I HAVE 6.5 WEEKS UNTIL THE COMPANY CHRISTMAS PARTY.

I want to lose at least another 5 or 6 lbs in the next 6 weeks. Totally doable I think. Thats 1 lb a week if I am diligent and do not break. I can do this. I know I can.

I will be going 98% paleo (a girl needs her 70% cacao chocolate fix - HAHA)
I will be tracking my calories
I will be working out like a beast.

Ok, here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment