Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wednesday workout....

Last night I made it to the gym by my house for a little sweat sesh. I have done this workout before, but I added a few things in between to use a little more of my balancing muscles.

Here's my Wednesday night workout:
I have to admit this thing kicked my butt. I was only able to do 2 rounds, but was close to completing the 3rd. Dave was pretty hungry and ready to go grab dinner at whole foods, so I caved and only did 2 rounds of this. Someday I will manage to complete 3 rounds - it takes a while though.
On a side note: how cool is my Trifecta Tank from RokFit? I love it so much I kinda want it in blue as well... I'm a sucker for cute gym clothes... and yes, this trio is completely accurate. Bacon, coffee and fitness are indeed my top priorities! (And Dave too! HAHA)


No comments:

Post a Comment