Friday, April 5, 2013

Sometimes a little downtime is all you need

Sometimes a girl just needs a day off from working out. 

Sometimes she needs a little Tom Yum soup from her favorite Thai restaurant with some of her favorite coworkers.

Sometimes the sun doesn't come out on Friday, making the idea of swimming in a cold outdoor pool the LAST thing I want to do.

Sometimes I don't eat enough greens, or drink enough water.

Sometimes a little downtime is just what the doctor ordered.

Yes, I took today off from working out. Yes, some people think no days off is the only way.... well, 'round here I take a day off if my body is feeling fatigued and sluggish. I worked out 4 days this week, and tomorrow I will workout again... 

{selfie photo of me in my new nike throwback shirt.... gotta love new workout clothes!}

No comments:

Post a Comment