Thursday, March 14, 2013

Recipe: Cacao-Chia Energy Balls

I've battled hunger, I've battle fatigue and I've battled those persistent cravings. My main craving is like clockwork... every day, after a workout, after I have eaten my lunch - I get this major hankering for something sweet. I almost always want chocolate, and this doesn't go away easily with a simple apple or glass of water. Sooner or later I end up caving, getting some sort of sugary treat or drink, and then there is the inevitable sugar crash. So I decided to do some research to see if there were any healthy options out there that would satisfy the craving, and I hit the jackpot.

I found the perfect recipe, and just finished making them.
I had to try one once they were done being rolled into balls. They are AMAZING. This is a recipe I am going to rely on for years. I just have a feeling.

;)

1 comment:

  1. That is a LOT of ingredients. I'm scared of how much all those would cost at the store! The results look delish, though.

    ReplyDelete