Friday, April 4, 2014

A grand return....

Hello again. Sorry for the absence during the month of March. A LOT has been happening since our engagement, and I feel like we just haven't stopped and relaxed at all.... but I realized the other day that I had completely neglected my blog during a time that I would most likely want to look back on and have documentation. So here I am.... coming back.

Not a lot has changed, other than the beautiful ring on my finger, and the impending nuptials in October, and all the planning of that in between. HAHA. I have a whole new reason to get as fit as I possibly can - the forever photos of our wedding day!

Since our engagement we have found a ceremony and reception venue, which is absolutely amazing. We have also found a photographer... who also took our engagement photos, which we absolutely love!! We designed our own save-the-date magnets and they should be here on Monday....
... You could say that in a month and a half, we've been pretty productive on the wedding front. :)

Other than that we've been staying busy going on hikes, hanging with friends and stepping our workouts up a notch.... hey, it's for the wedding!
I've decided that for the wedding instead of focusing on building muscle, I am going to focus on losing fat, which means a little more high-intensity cardio for this gal. I've been taking my favorite aerobic boxing class a couple times a week and have recently been introduced to spinning, which I love to hate... HAHA
My friends are such goobers.... we almost never take the normal smiley pictures together.... our wedding photos should be interesting. ;)

Dave and I have been so busy and wedding-stressed lately that we've been making a conscious effort to spend some quality couple-time together to NOT talk about the wedding... just to be us, and to remind ourselves of why we belong together. These little dates have been nice, and I highly recommend doing this sort of thing if you are planning a wedding... or really during any stressful time. Wine always helps too! :)

Ok, so I am officially back... and hoping to fill this blog with lots of fun wedding workouts, outings... and OH we are going on a little "mud run date" tomorrow. Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment