Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Operation: Re-invention

I've decided that it is finally time for a re-invention. I am going to change everything about me to be a little bit more ME... if that makes any sense.

You see, I've been dyeing my hair blonde when clearly I am anything but. My roots tell me so every 5 weeks... I also have been trying to dress a certain way and be a certain way, and at some point along the way I think I lost track of who I really am. So, I am going to try this again. I am going to have my hair dyed my natural color, and I'm going to let all the color grow out. I am going to embrace my ashy hair color and love it. {I am also going to love not having a hefty hair expense every other month}

All hair aside, I am also really going to try to drink much much less. One drink when I go out. I wan tto be less of a lush and more of a class act. I will volunteer to be the designated driver most times and learn to have fun just being myself... rather than under any inlfuences.

I am also going to continue my new fitness regime. I have been working out about 5 days a week and some of those days are double workouts. I can see the difference in the tone of my body already and it's been only 3 weeks. But really my main goal is to just treat my body with more respect. I just want to look healthy and fit... I will update my progress here as much as I can. Hopefully daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment